Sage CRM is a feature-rich Customer Relationship Management solution which is easy-to-use and fast to deploy. It offers out-of-the-box but configurable business process automation and can be fully integrated to your core accounting systems.
With Sage CRM, you can quickly analyse, manage, and synchronise sales, marketing, and customer care activities across all points of contact, giving you a true 360 degree view of your business. It links all departments to a single system that can be deployed across an Internet architecture out of the box, without the need for any specific remote access tools.
- Sales Force Automation – effectively manage and report on all phases of the sales cycle. Easily allocate new leads and manage pipeline and forecasts for the team or specific individuals.
- Marketing Automation – full campaign management including integrated E-Marketing helps you to target the right customers & prospects at the right time and monitor the performance of your campaigns.
- Customer Service Automation – bring together all the critical information you need to support your customers including orders, call and escalation history, support cases, emails and documents.
- Centralised Data Management – retain all the contact information for your customers and suppliers in one place. Easily build lists and track all types of communication against any entity in the system.
- Diary & Task Management – manage tasks & calendars of users and resources, synchronise entries with Outlook.
- Social Media Integration – all three social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter ) can be used to listen, engage and learn about your customers and prospects, without having to leave your Sage CRM.
- Web Self Service – Sage CRM allows customers to view data, submit customer service issues and more through a customisable Web Portal.
- Exchange / Outlook Integration – synchronise diary and tasks, file inbound and outbound emails and much more between Outlook and Sage CRM.
- Automated Workflow Process – Use Graphical Workflow views to introduce automated, pre-determined business rules ensuring your business runs the way you want it to.
- Dashboards – users can graphically access all data in one screen, dashboards can be customised for individual user requirements.
- Customisable Tools – easily add or amend fields screens or lists to match your exact requirements without the need for bespoke development.
- Sage 200 Suite Integration – View Account Information, create, view & edit quotes and orders. Drill down into related invoice and stock information.
Sage 200 CRM
Click on the image on the right to watch the video.
Sage CRM In Action
“ My purpose here is to pass on my congratulations and sincere thanks to the team for the quite seamless transition from our old version of Sage Line 200 to our new. Nothing is ever plain sailing and I know that things can still go wrong but guys this has been a job more than well done.