Sage Financials are quite simply best in class for the UK SME market, incorporating Sales, Purchase, Nominal ledgers and Cashbook. Whether you are new to Sage 200 or migrating up from Sage 50, the Sage 200 Financial modules are astonishingly easy to use considering the depth of functionality & control that they provide.
- Comprehensive Nominal structures and reporting incorporating a three-tier chart of accounts including Nominal Account numbers, cost centres and departments.
- Month end closure routines and formal period control.
- Up to 20 Analysis codes per customer and supplier allowing significant filtering on all reporting.
- Pay and receive any currency and utilise unlimited multi-currency bank accounts.
- Short and Long Term Cashflow forecasting.
- Import and manage up to five years of budgets.
- Full Bank Reconciliation facility including integration with the majority of the high street banks for statement download and on screen matching.
Sage 200 Financials
Click on the image on the right to watch the video.
“ I have yet to ask Smith Cooper a question or have a request which is not addressed within a couple of hours or one which is not professionally resolved.