Smith Cooper System Partners Service Update
With the continued spread of Coronavirus throughout the UK and specifically the latest government guidelines, the purpose of this communication is to confirm that we have been preparing for all scenarios to ensure there is no interruption to service for our clients.
The health of our staff and customers is absolutely at the top of our agenda. However, we remain fully committed to our customer service ethos and will be doing everything we can to support our valued clients through this challenging period.
We have a continuity plan in place to ensure that we are still able to operate as near to business as usual as is possible. But like all businesses, we have multiple staff with different personal scenarios, so there will inevitably be some changes to normal operations in line with government guidelines.
These are as follows:
- Where possible, please can you send all non-urgent support enquiries via e-mail to email@example.com
- Our telephone number remains the same and you can reach us on 01332 587515 as normal with any urgent enquiries.
- Our Support Team use our CRM system to log calls, which is accessible remotely via the web. Our support inbox is also accessible remotely to all the support team.
Live Consultancy Projects
- Our Project Team are reviewing all on-site scheduled consultancy. We will contact each Customer to confirm the details of each appointment prior to any visit. Where possible, we will offer to re-schedule these to remote sessions. However, if an onsite visit is essential, we will discuss options on an individual basis.
- At this time, any scheduled onsite visits where our staff are traveling in their own cars will still go ahead, subject to the appropriate duty of care being adhered to by all parties.
- Please note, we have advised our staff to avoid all public transport unless it is absolutely necessary. This includes trains and the London underground.
Live Development Projects and Developer Support
Our Development team already regularly work from home, so we do not anticipate any disruption to this area of the business.
Accounts and Admin
All of our internal systems are available remotely so our team will be available to handle any accounts queries and contract renewals as normal. Please send any non-urgent enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget you can also sign up for our customer self-serve portal HERE and review your account with us yourself at any time. We do not anticipate any disruption to this area of the business.
The nature of our sales operation means that all the team are well versed in remote working. In the first instance you can contact your account manager directly by the usual means or for a more general enquiry you can email email@example.com
Clearly, this is an unprecedented and fluid situation which is changing rapidly. However, we will, of course, continue to monitor the situation closely and provide further updates accordingly.
In the meantime, should you have any concerns, issues or questions regarding this communication or any service we provide to you at this time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.