Since Sage announced their direction of travel for Sage CRM integration and partnership with Qmulus, they have some further updates regarding their Sage 200 CRM and Sage CRM offerings.
These updates affect users of the Sage 200 CRM connector and those who use Sage 200 Classic Integration.
Sage has announced that Sage 200 CRM will receive no further updates moving forward and the stand alone Sage CRM will take its place, utilising the Qmulus integration as appropriate.
This means Sage 200 users can now always benefit from the latest CRM changes without waiting for the new 200 release. It also means Sage 200 and CRM can be upgraded independently of each other.
Important Dates for Sage 200 CRM
The following information also includes Sales, Marketing & Service variants of Sage 200
As previously announced, support for the Sage 200 CRM connector ended on 31st March 2021.
- Sage 200 classic integration will be placed into extended support effective immediately until 30th September 2021 although this date is likely to be extended.
- Sage 200 CRM has been retired from sale effective 1st April 2021.
- Sage 200 Suite users have been retired from sale effective 1st April 2021 and the base platform price will be reduced to reflect the change, effective 1st April 2021.
- If you are a Sage 200 user looking to purchase additional Sage CRM seats moving forward you can still do so but it will be on a stand alone subscription basis.
- Sage CRM will be available on an annual subscription only, with effect from 1st April, in line with Sage’s general policy.
Where does Qmulus come in?
To support existing customers, Sage’s partnership with Qmulus has created an integrated CRM solution for the Sage 200cloud suite, powered by Qnect. The Qnect integration is a powerful solution designed to integrate Sage 200cloud and Sage CRM moving forward, and the great news is that it also integrates with Sage 200cloud Standard.
This update means that customers gain a wealth of benefits:
- Reimagined integration using a slick, growing API.
- Upgrade simplicity: a version agnostic upgrade instead of strict pairing.
- Agile release process: by removing the paired integration we can launch the Sage CRM version to our UKI market within a shorter period following a global release.
- Reduced upgrade costs: by removing the strict version pairing it significantly reduces the number of testing & implementation days that partners will need to deliver.
- Clear focus during the sales cycle that CRM is an additional offering to enhance their business needs.
Our team will contact all of our clients, who will be affected by these changes to sage CRM and Sage 200 CRM, directly to discuss your options. However, if you would like to contact us to discuss next steps or are not currently a Smith Cooper System Partners Sage 200 customer, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 587515 or email@example.com