Reconciling and unreconciling a bank in Sage 200 is key in your business processes.
Reconciling a bank
There are three ways in which you can reconcile a bank in Sage 200.
You can do so manually using a printed statement, bank feeds or some banks allow for files to be imported directly into Sage.
This tutorials goes through the manual method of reconciling.
- How to reconcile multiple transactions
- How to part-reconcile transactions
- How to save a draft reconciliation
- How to add a transaction of type
Unreconciling a bank
It is possible to see a summary of previous reconciliations via the cash book accounting enquiry screen. There are two ways to access this screen and Craig will show you both in this video.
Just be aware that the transactions are ordered by their transaction date not the date that we were reconciled.
- How to change the page number to represent the page that needs correcting
- How to filter reconciled transaction by date range
- How to export this data to excel
For more helpful Sage software tips and advice please take a look at our Tip of the Week. Tip of the Week is an online resource where we share various tips every week to help you get the most out of your Sage.
If you need any help with your Sage system then contact our support team on email@example.com, or if you would like some more information about which products are best for your business then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.