Important Sage 200 2017 and 2018 R1 Support Update
Every year, in Autumn, Sage moves an older version of Sage 200 into ‘end of support’ status and another version enters a status of ‘extended support’. This is something that is detailed in their support policy and is standard industry practice for technology companies.
As you may be aware from our previous articles, Sage 200 2016 entered extended support on 01 October 2019. Furthermore, these versions were no longer supported from 30 September 2020 and this also included the 2016 remastered version.
The following Sage 200cloud versions entered extended support on 01 October 2020:
- Sage 200cloud Summer 2017 (2017 R1)
- Sage 200cloud Winter 2017 (2017 R2)
- Sage 200cloud Spring 2018 ( 2018 R1)
All support for these versions ends on 30 September 2021. Full details of the change of service are outlined within Sage’s Resource Centre.
What does this mean?
This doesn’t mean the software will stop working and Smith Cooper will continue to support you as normal. The software can still be used, but Sage will withdraw their support, updates and upgrades in a phased approach. This will start with an initial year of extended support up to the formal end of support date. Extended support is a reduced service which excludes the following :
- Developer Support is no longer provided
- Legislative Updates (e.g. changes for Brexit) are no longer provided by Sage to maintain legal/fiscal compliance.
- Hot fixes/Bug fixes/Patches/Service packs for recognised defects or Microsoft Server/Office compatibility are no longer provided
- Defect log is closed for the version
- Ideas Hub is closed for the version
Once full support is ended, we will no longer be supported by Sage in relation to your Sage200c software.
What do I need to do?
When considering your upgrade options, you can check out Sage’s excellent guide to see the benefits and features that you will gain from upgrading to the latest version of Sage 200c. All new features added per version are listed.
Our team will shortly contact all of our clients currently operating these versions directly to discuss your options. However, if you would like to contact us to discuss next steps or are not currently a Smith Cooper Sage 200 customer, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 587515 or email@example.com