With the forthcoming release of Sage 200 2017, Sage are putting in a significant amount of work to improve the speed and associated customer experience around both new installations & version upgrades.
In recognition of this, and the significant amount of users who are still planning their upgrade from V2011, Sage will be extending the support date for Sage 200 Extra 2011 to 30th April 2018.
This represents a 6 month extension to the current date of 31st October 2017.
This extension is different to normal extended support and only applies to Sage 200 Extra 2011. Sage have also applied the following restrictions to this extension:-
– No direct telephone support will be provided by Sage to the Smith Cooper Team, support enquiries can only be logged via email
– No support will be provided for Sage 200 CRM versions connected with Sage 200 Extra 2011
– Legislation updates will not be provided for this version
– Escalations and Hotfix requests will not be considered for this version
– There will no Developer Support at all for V2011 from the original retirement date of 31st October 2017
If you are an existing Smith Cooper Sage customer and you do not currently have an upgrade plan in place for your Sage 200 V2011 software, we will be contacting you again shortly to discuss your options.
If you are a Sage 200 2011 user not currently working with Smith Cooper but would like a simple conversation about your options, contact us now on 01332 587515 or email@example.com