Having an accounting solution that fits your business’s needs today, but can adapt to new changes and developments is essential.
The ERP software market for SMEs is saturated with solutions claiming they are better than the next. However, Smith Cooper and Sage have two offerings, Sage 200 and Sage Intacct, that may look like they are competitors, but that is actually far from the truth.
There is no doubt that Sage 200 and Sage Intacct are both market leaders for the SME market, but they have very different areas of focus and customers in mind.
With businesses starting to get back to a new ‘normal’, you might be shopping for a solution that can keep up with the ever changing economic climate and will grow and adapt as you do.
We know that shopping for the perfect accounting software solution can be hard work, even more so if you are a long time user/fan of Sage software but can’t decide between seemingly similar products.
It is often challenging to decipher key software points from the never-ending supply of whitepapers, webinars and articles you uncover.
At Smith Cooper System Partners, we have created a helpful comparison video that details the key differences between Sage 200 and Sage Intacct. We have also listed a few differences and key features below.
Sage 200c offers you vital business control and the information you need to make informed decisions quickly. From core financials, to supply chain to production and even into sales and marketing with Integrated CRM.
- Over 9000 installed sites in the UK
- Multi-user (up to 75 concurrent), multi-company (up to 999 as standard)
- On Premise and Cloud Options Powered by Microsoft SQL Server
- Multiple reporting and dashboard options
- Flexible API and Connectors
- Fully compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD)
Sage Intacct’s modular true cloud accounting solution meets your business needs today, tomorrow and in the future. It gives you the flexibility to easily add more functionality whenever you need.
- The Sage Intacct Platform – 100% of resources are focused on one foundation product
- Quarterly release schedule – 4 comprehensive new releases per year
- Integrations and customizations guaranteed not to break with new releases
- Commitment to be #1 for customer satisfaction with Industry leading 95% customer renewal rate
- Built for the Cloud – Robust technology infrastructure with 99.998% uptime
If you would like to discuss which option is best for your business then do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01332 587 515.