Having an accounting solution that fits your business’s needs and can adapt to new changes or developments in the market is so important.
Sage 200 and Sage Intacct are both market leaders for the SME market but with different focuses. So which do you choose, Sage 200 or Sage Intacct?
With business starting to get back to a new ‘normal’ you might be shopping for a solution that can keep up with the times and that grows as you do.
We know that searching for the perfect accounting software solution is tedious, even more so if you can’t decide between two seemingly similar products.
So, let us help.
Sage 200c offers you vital business control and the information you need to make informed decisions quickly. From core financials, to supply chain to production and even into sales and marketing with Integrated CRM.
- Over 9000 installed sites in the UK
- Multi-user (up to 75 concurrent), multi-company (up to 999 as standard)
- On Premise and Cloud Options Powered by Microsoft SQL Server
- Multiple reporting and dashboard options
- Flexible API and Connectors
- Fully compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD)
Sage Intacct’s modular true cloud accounting solution meets your business needs today, tomorrow and in the future. It gives you the flexibility to easily add more functionality whenever you need.
Sage Intacct brings powerful automation of complex processes and multi-dimensional data analysis, regardless of your company or group structure.
- The Sage Intacct Platform – 100% of resources are focused on one foundation product
- Quarterly release schedule – 4 comprehensive new releases per year
- Integrations and customizations guaranteed not to break with new releases
- Commitment to be #1 for customer satisfaction with industry leading 95% customer renewal rate
- Built for the Cloud – Robust technology infrastructure with 99.998% uptime
If you would like to discuss which option is best for your business then do not hesitate to contact us via the forms or call us on 01332 587 515.