What is Sage 50c?
Sage 50c is the latest offering from Sage replacing Sage 50 Accounts. Powered by Office 365, it combines reliable desktop accounting software with secure cloud and mobile access, giving you anywhere, anytime access to your business data, performance, contacts, records, documents and key tasks.
Synonymous with cloud solutions, the new release is paid on subscription, and whilst it is installed locally on your desktop it can be accessed via mobile or web applications. Offered as a 12-month plan, it is an affordable option replacing paying upfront for software licenses
Features and Benefits
Trusted by over 400,000 businesses, Sage 50 Accounts is now Sage 50c… and it will change the way you do business forever.
Run your business more efficiently with a time-saving in-depth solution to manage your accounting, invoicing, cash-flow, inventory, taxes, and so much more.
Sage 50c seamlessly combines the power and productivity of a trusted desktop solution, with secure online access and Microsoft Office 365 integration.
- More freedom to work how, where, and when you want
- More control over your business to make smarter, faster decisions
- More productivity so you can get more done in less time
The features and benefits explored
- Secure cloud data access: Whether you want to work in real time or simply access your data, you can now work anywhere, anytime, thanks to our cloud service Sage Drive. Sage 50c Accounts also automatically backs up to the cloud, giving peace of mind that your business is covered, whatever happens.
- Mobile invoicing and transactions: Thanks to our smart mobile apps, you can invoice or record your expenditure wherever you are.
- Sage Contact: Now your records, contact details, balances, and recent transaction histories will be available, so there will be no need to jump between Sage and Outlook.
- Powerful Excel reporting: Sage Intelligence Reporting delivers more powerful, in-depth Excel reports, thanks to our smart templates and point and click designer. That means a richer, deeper understanding of your business, the way you want it.
- Go paperless: You can photograph your expenses, invoices, or any other paperwork using Sage Capture, then save them to One Drive and post the transaction on Sage 50c Accounts. No more paperwork, just a mobile or tablet.
- Secure cloud storage: Whether it’s individual receipts or full financial reports, connecting Sage 50c Accounts with Office 365 means you can now store all of your documents in One Drive. You can access everything you need to – no matter where you are working – via mobile, desktop, or web browser.
- Balancing the books is an integral part of managing accounts but it doesn’t need to be a manual or tedious process. Bank Feeds powered by Yodlee makes reconciling accounts and bank balances simple and error free. Spend less time on time-consuming data entry, giving you a real-time view of your cash position at a glance.