Sage One Accounting Software
Sage One is a true online accounting and payroll service designed to help you manage your business accounts anytime and anywhere. It helps you record your accounts information, payroll and cashflow online, without any need for accounts or payroll expertise and with the only technical consideration being a reliable and quality internet connection.
Sage One then allows you secure access to your data in real time, so you can work on your accounts and payroll at any time, and in any place. Sage One Pricing Starts at just £5 per month and provides:
- An online solution for small businesses for accounts and payroll – ideal for start-ups, micro and small businesses
- Online access – you and your accountant can use Sage One from anywhere with internet access
- No need to install – it’s all online, so you’re always automatically using the latest version
- Unlimited usage – no limits on how many transactions you and your accountant can process
- 24/7 telephone support – that’s all day, every day, whenever you and your accountant need our help
- Sage One Bank Feeds
- Send invoices and record payments from your mobile device
Automatic Bank Feeds
- View your current cash position and balance with this simple way of recording your transactions.
- Securely connect Sage One to your online bank account for an accurate overview of your business finances.
- With a real-time snapshot of your finances you can make confident business decisions and spend more time growing your business.
- Reduce time-consuming manual tasks and increase the accuracy of your accounts – the software will recognise similar transactions and pre-empt and prepopulate your details.
- Save time and money by allowing your accountant to import transactions through bank feeds on your behalf.
Create Custom Quotes and Invoices
Get professional looking invoices and quotes by adding your company or association logo as well as terms and conditions for payment. Choose from a variety of templates to suit your business.
- Email quotes or invoices directly to your customers from within Sage One Accounting or export to PDF if you prefer printed copies.
- Track full or part-payments by recording payments made against an invoice or credit note to get a more accurate view of sales position. You can also raise credit notes against the invoice and record payment against multiple invoices from the same supplier or customer.
- Keep up to date with contact details all in one place using pre-populated information created within the invoice details. It’s easy to see a statement of activity by contact to highlight outstanding payments.
Tracking Monthly Income and Expenses
Tracking monthly income & expenses
- Manage simple transactions easily by quickly creating income transactions. Keep a record of expense transactions in one place and edit transactions when required. You can also view a snapshot of each bank account using the totals report.
- Straightforward banking and cash management; collate bank account activity via the recording of cash deposits and transactions in and out of your account. Add multiple bank accounts, document transfers between accounts and record both owner drawings and owner investments.
- Speed up bank reconciliation with the easy step by step process that automatically matches your imported bank statement to your accounts information.
- Allocate payments made or received to individual invoices so you can keep track of who owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Automatically record regular income and expense types; if you have a recurring direct debit (e.g. rent) or receive income on a set basis, you can arrange for these payments to be automatically recorded
Produce Advance Reports
Sage One Accounting provides a new level of flexibility with report creation, drill down and analysis. You can even export reports into multiple formats to enable further interrogation or overlay with additional insight.
- Profit and loss report; critical information to understand how much money your business has made to date.
- Trial balance; a useful tool predominantly aimed at your accountant. If you’re working with an Accountant who isn’t using Sage One (why wouldn’t they be!) you can export the information into Microsoft Excel®.
- Create and submit VAT returns online; Sage One Accounting calculates your VAT return based on the information inputted. This information can be reviewed in detail to make sure you’re happy everything is included before being submitted.
- Stay on top of who owes you money and who you owe money to using the outstanding sales invoice and outstanding purchase invoice report. Data is calculated depending on the outstanding value and the length of the debt.
- Straightforward options to assess business assets; use the reporting function to run a balance sheet report.