Project Accounting is Sage's own 'Job Costing" module for Sage 200
Use Project Accounting to maintain and manage your projects effectively, allowing you to allocate cost and revenue transactions to your projects.
Project Accounting allows you to model simple or complex project structures, and analyse the costs and revenues of your projects in detail. You can also track your project costs and revenues against budget values, allowing you to generate accurate bills for your project customers.
Also, not only can you run detailed enquiries on all aspects of your projects but you can also record and process timesheets and expense claims for employees working on your projects, and set their cost and charge rates.
Supporting businesses across the UK
Ideal for companies with:
Requirement to manage Project or Job profitability
Requirement to manage Projects against budget
Professional services team
Requirement to manage time and expenses'
Key Software Features
Create new projects, copy previous projects or from project templates
Apply budgets at any level of your project
Integration to Sage 200 commercial modules
Ability to rename fields to fit with your company ‘language’.
Flexible reporting and onscreen enquiries with drilldown
This highly configurable module allows you to accurately control your projects and analyse profitability at multiple levels against as many cost heads as you require.
The module formally known as ‘Job Costing’, this highly configurable module allows you to accurately control your projects and analyse profitability at multiple levels against as many cost heads as you require.
This module fully integrates with Sage 200 Financial and Commercial Modules, making it very simple to allocate cost and revenue transactions to your projects.
- Easily create projects from scratch, copy previous projects or from project templates.
- Create projects with structures as simple or as complex as you require utilising unlimited indentations.
- Apply budgets at project level or at cost head level and roll up costs and revenues accordingly.
- Billing Engine supports, phased or milestone billing.
- Integration to commercials Purchase order processing authorisation function.
- Ability to rename the majority of fields to fit with your company ‘language’.
- Flexible reporting and onscreen enquiries.
- Ability to add configurable additional fields to projects or sub levels to allow even deeper analysis.
Call us now for more information on 01332 587 515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I create different terminology within Project Accounting?
Project Accounting is configurable, and so your system may be set up differently. As a result, some tasks may be unavailable, or you may not have permission to run a task, menu items may have different names or be organised in a different structure, the terminology used in menus and windows may be different, and customised to suit your business. For example, a project may be called a job or a contract.