Sicon Construction Manager for Sage 200
Sicon Construction is a set of add-on modules for Sage 200 designed specifically for companies who operate within the Construction industry.
Based around the well-established Sicon Job Costing, the module also handles CIS, CITB, Applications, Retentions,Valuations and Payments
The module will capture costs from purchase orders, purchase invoices, stock issues, cash transactions and labour to create reliable and accurate costings linked directly to transactions processed within Sage 200.
Supporting businesses across the UK
Ideal for companies with:
Requirements for Construction Industry
Contract based work involving retentions and/or applications
Key Software Features
Flexible contract costing
Applications for payment
Sicon Construction can be purchased in its individual elements or as a full package depending on the needs of the business.
Sicon Construction is a set of add-on modules for Sage 200, based around the well-established Sicon Job Costing module to capture costs from purchase orders, purchase invoices, stock issues, cash transactions and labour to create reliable and accurate costings linked directly to transactions processed within Sage 200.
- Link Sage 200 sales and purchase orders, invoices and stock to Jobs and cost headings. Labour is captured in job costing via timesheets entry or via a web-based data entry solution (optional).
- A flexible 5 level job structure allows detailed breakdown, budgeting and costing of jobs with simple reporting.
- Job Costing Period Enquiry provides a month, YTD and job to date analysis of each job plus a month by month/period presentation of the job progress with options to include accruals and adjustments.
- Sage 200 Suppliers can be flagged as ‘subcontractors’ and the relevant CIS rate selected. On-Line verification is available for individual or all CIS suppliers. Specify default retention rates and durations.
Supplier Invoice Entry and Enquiry
- Invoices entered into Sage 200 purchase ledger automatically have deductions made for CIS, CITB & Retentions where applicable. The transaction enquiry screen shows supplier invoice detail, auto-generated purchase credits & an additional ‘CIS’ drill down for the deductions applied.
- CIS Subcontractor Payment Statement Report included in the standard Sage 200 report designer.
- On-Line submissions for CIS returns. (Off-line mode available for training and testing).
- CITB deductions are now an optional feature within the CIS module.
- Supplier Applications are managed on a dedicated Applications Register allowing each to be tracked, reviewed and valued in a cumulative process with multiple valuations to each application.
- Customer Applications are generated via the Sales Order Processing modules with options to invoice order lines as an application. Stock and free text lines are supported. Each application can be valued in a cumulative process. Application documents are generated using new Sage 200 reports.
Call us now for more information on 01332 587 515 or email email@example.com