Designed for distribution organisation’s who wish to take the Sage 200 commercial modules to the next level.
Sicon Distribution Manager is designed to manage the requirements of distribution organisation’s to improve costing, reduce stock holdings, manage seasonal trends, provide future stock projections and suggested purchase order creation.
Designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200, the module is fully integrated with the Sage 200 Stock and Order Processing modules.
The module includes functions around pre-allocation of purchase orders, container management, requirement planning and much more.
Supporting businesses across the UK
Ideal for companies with:
Distribution business model
Need for directed purchasing and dynamic stock management
Requirement to manage inbound containers & calculate landed costs
Key Software Features
Stock requirement planning tool
Container management and landed cost calculation
Pre-allocate purchase orders not received
Internal Stock movements with paperwork
Dynamically set minimum stock levels
- Dynamic calculation of minimum stock levels based on sales/usage history, plus supplier lead time and defined safety margin to create xx days of stock cover.
- Suggested Purchase orders created for stock demand, shortages and imported sales forecasts.
- Suggested purchase orders are also created for supplier via stock and direct deliveries to allow all purchase ordering processing to be managed in a single screen.
- ‘Pre-Allocate’ stock – a virtual allocation of outstanding purchase orders to a sales order which are auto allocated at goods received
- Warehouse (e.g. Van stock) replenishment with stock transfer tracking and documentation.
- Details used in the minimum stock calculation routine to help reflect a more accurate theoretical sales figure for the period.
- Advanced long lead time item profiling with expected orders.
- Material Planning creates suggested purchase orders for stock shortages based on supplier lead times and min order quantities, min stock levels, unallocated sales orders and imported sales forecasts. Other demand is generated from Sicon Kitting, Sicon Service Manager, Sicon Job Costing and Sicon Works Order Processing.
- Advanced ‘Landed Cost’ management per supplier with imports from CSV.
- Update supplier lead time (plus safety margins) and landed cost information can easily be applied to related stock items from supplier account configuration.
- Sales Order Allocation screen to allow allocation of stock deliveries to multiple sales orders in a single scree Stock can also be unallocated from multiple sales orders.
If you would like to discuss Sicon Distribution Manager in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 587515 or email@example.com