Following the success of Chicago’s 2016 event, which was attended by Smith Cooper, Sage Summit is coming to London for the first time. It is one of Europe’s biggest business events, bringing together businesses, accountants and partners with industry experts, Sage product gurus and inspirational keynote speakers.
Sage will host one of Europe’s biggest business conventions of 2017 when it opens its doors to more than 5,000 of the UK’s small, medium and enterprise businesses at Sage Summit at the ExCel centre in London on April 5-6th.
The event aims to cater for businesses at every stage of their journey – whether this is from budding start-ups to multinational enterprises. Showcasing customers, technology and opportunities for businesses that have been around for many years or a few months, Sage Summit brings together what matters most to businesses today in a two-day event in London. The packed agenda includes :-
- Informative keynotes from entrepreneurs and business leaders that will entertain, inform, and excite;
- Unveiling the latest technology available to UK businesses via its interactive Tech Zonearea where Sage’s latest product announcements will be showcased;
- Panel debates that aim to get under the skin of the business issues of the day;
- Masterclasses helping to upskill businesses through free support from leading experts including Google.
Host, Jacqueline de Rojas Managing Director: UK & Ireland – Northern Europe, Sage, and President of techUK, will be joined by inspiring speakers from the world of business, delivering personal accounts into their entrepreneurial successes, and hints and tips for businesses.
- Deborah Meaden – the brilliant UK serial entrepreneur and Dragons’ Den investor
- Martha Lane Fox, CBE – the dot.com driving force behind last.minute.com, Board member at Twitter, philanthropist, and public servant
- Sahar Hashemi, OBE – UK entrepreneur, author and Founder of Coffee Republic and the woman responsible for the roll-out of Change Please, a social enterprise that trains and hires homeless people to run coffee carts
- Jamal Edwards, MBE – the hugely talented 26-year old rapper turned multi-millionaire video entrepreneur and SBTV founder
For more information about this fantastic event and to confirm your attendance click HERE
Smith Cooper will be attending and we look forward to seeing you there!