Sicon Service Manager
Sicon Service Manager is designed specifically as an enhancement for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 financial, stock and order processing modules, Service Manager is simple to learn and to use. Log service cases within Sage 200 (or create via Sage CRM) to allow scheduling of engineers, allocation of stock and transfer of stock to engineers. Manage the profitability of call out jobs and service contracts. Tablet interface licenses available for service engineers to update case details, use stock, book time and complete work.
Service Manager allows you to log service cases within Sage 200 to help manage and increase profitability of service contracts.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Runs with all Sage 200 Companies at no extra cost.
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost.
- Log Service cases against customers, with or without contracts, against equipment, locations and sub locations for specific contacts per case.
- Manage equipment under warranty or covered by a service contract. Full history of cases, equipment and the parts used on them.
- Assign service cases to a team (e.g. internal support for initial fix then on to external field service), allocate to an engineer and schedule using the flexible calendar.
- Allocate parts required for any service/repair.
- Despatch stock to external engineers or customer sites.
- Track service levels per case with colour coding and countdown timer to expiry.
- Setup contracts for warranty or chargeable service.
- Manage annual or periodic invoicing of contacts with deferred income (DI) management and monthly journals, included when using the Sicon Contract Manager (Contract Manager included in Service Manager).
- Generate contract reminders and renewals ahead of renewal dates.
- Track profitability of Contracts and Service cases using the Sicon Job Costing module which is included in the Service Manager package.
- Based on equipment service intervals regular visits can be generated as service cases.Engineers can be assigned post code areas to allow simple geographical allocation of cases.
- The skills matrix guides cases to be assigned to the most suitable engineer available to fix a specific type of fault.
- The Engineer diary scheduler can show booked appointments, holidays, training and any other related tasks.
- Mobile Engineer Tablet Interface: Running on Android, IOS or Windows based Tablets and offering both online and offline operation with sync of new cases.
- The engineer can update work carried out, issue parts allocated for the case or from his vehicle, and complete the case ready for the service admin staff to check, bill and close.
If you like further information on Sicon Service Manager please call us on 01332 587515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org