Sage 200 Data Exchange
The Data Exchange for Sage 200 module provides an out of the box solution enabling integration between Sage 200 and 3rd party applications.
Data Exchange is a system integration tool, providing seamless integration between Sage 200 and third party systems such as websites, warehousing software, external ERP and CRM systems, or industry specific solutions. Below are some examples of systems that Data Exchange has already integrated with.
Software that Data Exchange has already integrated with
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sage CRM
- Easy to install & configure – easy to follow install wizard and simple configuration options.
- Automated standard import routines – Data Exchange allows for the standard Sage 200 import routines to become automated, cutting down on the amount of time spent by users transferring data manually.
- Additional import routines – As well as automating the standard import routines, Data Exchange also allows for Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Cashbook transactions to be imported.
- Supports CSV & XML file formats – data can be transferred in and out of Sage 200 in either CSV or XML formats, allowing more flexible integration with different database types.
- Supports Multi Company Installations – Data can be imported / exported from multiple Sage 200 companies simultaneously.
- Import/Export to Multiple FTP locations – Upload Sage 200 data to designated locations on an FTP site, particularly useful for web integration.
- Batch/Serial number functionality – for sales order allocations, PO receipts, add or write off stock, stock issues and stock transfers.
- Field Mapping – Import field names with alias name to match those of the import file.
- File Split Feature – Split larger CSV files into smaller batches to improve performance.
- SQL Compact Back-end – Store data temporary before it is imported / exported.
- Further customisation potential – If additional import/export routines are required, we can write these for you.