Sage 200c - Powerful Integrated Business Management Software
Sage 200cloud (the latest name for Sage 200) is a ‘suite’ of powerful integrated software modules which cover many business processes outside of the core accounting ledgers.
Whilst Sage is widely recognised as a best in class accounts package for the UK SME market, Sage 200c offers you vital business control and the information you need to make informed decisions quickly, from core financials, to supply chain to production and even into sales and marketing with Integrated CRM. As you would expect, Sage 200c is also fully compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD) and has facilities for GDPR legislation.
Utilising Microsoft SQL, Sage 200c offers quick deployment, ease of user adoption (especially if you are migrating up from Sage 50), choice of deployment and many Enterprise level features (think Warehouse Management, OCR purchase to Pay and Mobile Business Intelligence) for a mid market price.
Sage 200 Key Features
- Over 8500 installed sites in the UK
- Multi-user (up to 75 concurrent), multi-company (up to 999 as standard)
- On Premise and Cloud Options Powered by Microsoft SQL Server
- Fully compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD) and GDPR legislation
- Multiple integrated modules available including CRM and established and trusted eco-system of established third party add-ons
- Different user licences available including Web users for less than £100!
- Multiple reporting options including User Friendly Report Designer, Mobile Dashboards and wide range of Excel links (includes export to Pivot tables & live links)
Find out More - Core Functions
What our customers say have to say about us
“ Smith Cooper were totally dedicated to smoothing out any transitional problems with great urgency and ensuring that any disruption was kept to a minimum.
“ The service provided by Smith Cooper from the outset was, and still is, second to none.