The Sage 200c Manufacturing Module is actually a suite of modules which extend the Commercial modules to incorporate Production and Shop floor control. The module includes Bill of Materials, Works order processing, Material requirement planning, Estimating, Shop Floor Data Capture and a Graphical Planner. The integrated nature of the Sage 200 Manufacturing suite allows efficient resource planning at every stage of the production process which is pivotal to any manufacturer.
- Machine, Labour and Tooling register to provide extensive Operations database and feed BOM cost and MRP.
- Supports batch and jobbing (one offs) manufacturing models
- Multiple and flexible works order documentation to fit with your company
- Automatic creation of Purchase and Works Orders recommendations based on pre-defined rules and date horizons
- Link Purchases to specific jobs to accurately track deliveries
- Powerful stock projection facility
- Shop Floor Data capture allowing actual v estimate labour cost analysis
Sage 200 Manufacturing
Click on the image on the right to watch the video.
“ My purpose here is to pass on my congratulations and sincere thanks to the team for the quite seamless transition from our old version of Sage Line 200 to our new. Nothing is ever plain sailing and I know that things can still go wrong but guys this has been a job more than well done.