HMRC Recognised Payroll System
Sage Payroll is an easy to use, scalable payroll software that can fit almost any business payroll requirement. HMRC-recognised and up to date with the latest legislation,you simply purchase the number of companies and employee count you require.
A typical user of Sage payroll would be a site where the payroll staff will collate and enter the time sheets or payment values for the staff, then process the payroll in house. The payslips will be produced and checked and then typically the e-banking link will be used to submit the values to the bank. If the site is using Sage 50 or Sage 200 the payment values are automatically updated to the accounts system.
Thanks to its simplistic features, you can process your employees’ payments even if you only have a basic understanding of the complexities of payroll legislation. You can manage all of your employees’ pay, holiday entitlement and rewards, every step of the way. The software also helps you calculate different rates for overtime, and enables your business to take advantage of tax benefits.
- Extensive Employee records: instant access to all employee details including taxcodes, rate of pay and year-to-date figures.
- RTI-ready: you can submit data to HMRC under the new Real Time Information legislation.
- Processing payroll: process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments, as well as calculating and maintaining records for pension contributions. Payment types include cash, cheques, giro and BACS.
- PAYE and NI rates: Sage Payroll stores all relevant bands and rates, and is easily adapted to changes in government legislation.
- Powerful report writer: standard reports for analysing each period, plus custom reports to your own design.
- Updating of records: automatically updates employee records at period ends, with year-to-date figures adjusted accordingly.
- Payslip printing: prints payslips, cheques, giros each with user definable report layouts.
- P11, P35, P14, P60: all statutory forms are produced automatically after final payroll run, and update.
- Payment of taxes: provides a summary of information required on P32 monthly payslips.
- SSP/SMP and holiday pay: all calculations and recording of SSP, SMP and holiday pay entitlement.
- Class 1A NIC: records all relevant car benefit details, plus mileage value and engine capacity bands.
- Holiday and absence diary: graphically records employee attendance and provides full reports.
- Attachment of earnings: compliance with court orders for deductions at source of earnings.
- Optional Auto Enrollment module
- Accounts links: automatically transfers your wages bill into Sage Accounting software, saving you time and reducing errors.
- Electronic banking ready: you can link Sage Payroll with a new range of Sage Electronic Banking products, designed to speed up processing, cut costs and reduce errors.
- Export data into other products such as Microsoft Excel, Word or Access
Click on the image on the right to watch the video.