Spindle Document Distribution
Spindle Document Distribution (formally known as Spindle Professional), created by Draycir, is used by over 35,000 users throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide.
It is an affordable, award-winning solution, that simplifies the document delivery process and works with practically any Windows application that can print, but has out of the box integrations to all the Sage family of products.
- Sage 50
- Sage 200 Extra
- Sage 200 Extra Online
- Sage CRM
Save time and eliminate errors
- Send batch document prints to multiple people at the click of a button
- Use email for all documents, not post
- Eliminate human errors by automating all communications
- Include Your Terms and Conditions with all documents automatically
Spindle Professional merges information from your Sage application, creating documents for automatic distribution by email, fax or print. It archives documents for easy retrieval, so improving communication between departments, saving time and eliminating errors. You can create automations per document to include additional information (e.g. copy Invoices to Statements) and also send copy documents to key people in your own organisation.
Reduce costs and save money
- No expensive pre-printed stationery needed
- No more postal costs or delays
- Add Pay Now button to documents
- Layouts are simple to amend “in house” by any user saving consultancy fees
By adding branding and offers in an instant, as well as emailing all douments, Spindle
Professional dramatically reduces costs. There’s no need for pre-printed stationery or expenditure
on postage. You can also add ‘Pay Now’ buttons to invoices sent via email and get paid quicker. Your customers can instantly and securely pay you online via Sage Pay.
Enhance your company's image
- Automatically brand documents for a professional look
- Send all documents with professional personalised HTML email layouts including merge fields
- Automate multiple layouts for different clients or divisions
- Add your company logo, promotions and seasonal messages quickly and easily
Designed to help businesses create the right impression by automatically branding and adding logos to documents so they look as good as pre-printed stationery. Allows promotions and messages to be quickly added and easily removed for up-to-the minute accuracy. Advertising messages can even be tailored specifically to customer groups within your accounting system.
Spindle Document Distribution Savings Calculator
Use the Spindle Professional calculator to discover how much you could save by automatically distributing your documents electronically through Spindle Professional.
The most cost effective way to send your document.
- Complete with your company branding and messages, finished documents are sent as PDF files.
- Writes email using a template you’ve designed and personalised for sender and recipient
- Accepted by Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and checked for sending original VAT invoices
- Supports HTML (use branding, colours, lines and images) and plain text email
- High priority setting highlights important email to recipient
- Automatically sends copies to multiple contacts as required
- Attaches other documents e.g., sales offers or terms & conditions
- Integrates with a range of email applications such as Microsoft Outlook and IBM Lotus Notes
- Adds terms & conditions, promotional or other messages
When you simply cant email or fax.
- Always prints correct number of copies
- Copies can be printed on different stationery
- Prints to multiple printers simultaneously
- Automatic printer settings define paper trays, colour or black & white modes
Stores documents electronically saving manual filing time and filing errors.
- Allows documents to be found and accessed by several people simultaneously
- Easily backs up and copies to secure location
- Archives finished document as you would see it
Orders don’t have to be manually entered onto a separate system for barcodes to be generated, simplifying order processing, saving time and resources.
- Automatically generate barcodes directly onto documents
- Creates over 40 different barcode types
- Simplifies order processing – saves time and resources
- No need for separate label printers or specialised fonts
- Streamlines a wide range of processes
Automatically links outgoing documents with a customer or company and saves a record of the communication for reference.
- Allows different departments access to all communications for every customer
- Links documents directly to companies and contacts in your CRM system for easy access
- Quotes and accounting documents stored in one place
- Adds notes to companies and contacts confirming dates documents were sent
- Integrates with a range of applications
PDF Password Protection
- Add security to sensitive documents
- Password-protect batches of documents such as payslips, invoices, remittance advices
- Password-protect single documents like contracts, agreements, HR correspondence
PDF Digital Signatures
- Send digitally signed Adobe PDF documents
- Strengthen integrity and audit potential of electronic transactions
- Helps protect document integrity
- Compliant with legislation in most European countries
The move from mail to e-mail, from print to paperless, from filing to electronic storage means that it is very often impractical to use traditional handwritten signatures. In fact many of the advantages of using electronic systems fail because at some point a physical signature is still required. Digital Signatures allow you to add an electronic “fingerprint” in a cost effective, simple operation.